As with other skills that we learn in life, if we’re not using them on a regular basis we go “rusty”. It’s perfectly normal to forget some details, or the order of sequences when you’re not in the habit of practicing them frequently. The scene of an accident isn’t really the place you want to be when you realize you can’t quite remember what you learned in your training. The EFR Refresher course helps to keep your caregiver skills and confidence to react up to par. Being confident in your abilities both as a caregiver and as someone who can take control will make you more valuable in an emergency. With confidence comes the ability to stop, breathe, think clearly and act accordingly. Remember that the corner stone of EFR training is creating the confidence to care.
What will you learn?
You will practice:
- Primary Care and Secondary Care techniques covered during your initial EFR training.
- Techniques and technologies that may have been implemented since your initial training or your last refresher.
- The use of an automated external defibrillator (AED).
What equipment will you use?
During this course you will adopt the use of rescue barriers and practice your Primary Care skills on a rescue mannequin. Both will be provided by Blue Yard Hub. If you own a pocket mask we encourage you to bring it.
Bring a buddy and pay EUR 75 per person!
Included in the cost:
- Course certification card
- Existing EFR certification.