Snorkeling and skin diving are both activities that involve making breath-hold dives to observe aquatic life, up close and personal. A certified professional will acquaint you with the basic techniques that will enable you to observe life below the surface and comfortably venture underwater. You will be able to practice and develop these techniques during the excursion.
To participate in the excursion you must be at least 8 years old. You need adequate swimming skills and comfort in the water. No prior experience is required.
What will you learn?
During this excursion you will learn ...
- About the local marine environment.
- How to choose, adjust and use snorkeling/skin diving equipment.
- Basic safety guidelines for being in and around the water.
- Snorkeling and skin diving techniques including checking buoyancy, surface swimming, clearing water from your snorkel and performing effortless surface dives.
... and have fun in the process!
What equipment will you use?
During the excursion you will use basic snorkeling equipment including a mask, snorkel, fins and (depending on the weather conditions) exposure protection like a wet suit.
Please bring a towel, flip-flops and good vibes! We also recommend you bring sun cream (do not apply cream to the face just before the excursion as it may cause your mask to slip and leak).
EUR 35 (minimum two participants)
Included in the cost:
- All your equipment
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- You need adequate swimming skills
- Minimum two participants